Holiday Wishlist 2010
November 18, 2010 § 2 Comments
2. Kate Spade Kindle cover – my Kindle needs some clothes and this super cute Kate Spade cover looks perfect.
3. Need Supply Company – amazing clothes and reasonable prices. I’m finally getting over my fear of buying clothing over the interweb.
4. Crate & Barrel – my favourite home store. I’d use a gift card to buy some cozy throws for winterizing my living room.
5. Madewell – really cute clothes. My new favourite store.
6. Nikon 18-105mm lens – I’ve enjoyed my 50mm lens for about 7 months now and I think it’s time to step up to a wider angle lens.
7. Rifle Paper Co. Recipe box – Because my memory is getting full and I need somewhere else to store recipes.
8. Zipcar gift cards – having a car in New York makes almost no sense, but Nick and I recently signed up for a Zipcar membership so we can still make those occasional trips to Ikea, Target, etc.
What are you eyeing this holiday season?