How to make 2011 great
January 3, 2011 § 3 Comments
It’s becoming a tradition that on New Year’s Eve, Nick and I set our goals for the upcoming year together. Nothing crazy, just some things to set out on the right foot for the upcoming year; things that will make us feel good. I find that “goal” is a more appropriate word for these than “resolution”.
Here are my goals for 2011:
- get a full-time job that I enjoy in the social media, marketing, or web field
- continue to blog at least every other day
- plan a trip with Nick to a new place
- read 20 new books
- continue to keep in touch with my family through emails, phone calls, and other mediums
- see a whale
- attend the gym twice a week
- attend yoga twice a week
- if finding a full-time job takes me a while (damn 10% unemployment rate!), pursue freelance online writing
- take more weekend trips
Do you have any goals for 2011?
Tiny crocheted whale from Ravelry