May 20, 2011 § 2 Comments
- It’s been quite rainy in New York
- I’ve had many Canadians to visit with
- I’ve been enjoying working freelance from home so much that I think it would take a pretty amazing job to get me to work elsewhere
- I really appreciate the writing of Kurt Vonnegut
- I have only been going to yoga because my legs still hurt when I do cardio due to my old job. Thinking that I wasn’t meant to be athletic.
- I’ve been enjoying Suzie’s Naan Crackers. Indian food-flavoured crackers, people!
- Nick and I have been attending comedy shows at Caroline’s
- I’ve been getting nostalgic with the one year anniversary of my visa interview + four year anniversary of being together
What have you been up to lately?
(photo found on prettystuff.tumblr.com)