Resolutions for a great Summer
June 21, 2011 § Leave a comment
It’s officially the first day of Summer and I can’t stop thinking about all the plans I already have as well as all the Summer-like things I can’t wait to do!
– A gallery opening this Thursday with my old roomie
– 4th of July weekend visit from Julia & Jay as well as a visit to Lancaster, PA to see Nick’s Dad
– A Motley Crue concert in Long Island
– A Toronto/family cottage visit in July
– The celebration of our first wedding anniversary
– A long weekend in New Hampshire
– And of course, the highlight of my Summer, a trip to London and Paris!
I also hope to keep up my Summer-y mood with activities like reading in Central Park, bike rides with Nick, many visits to Smorgasburg, cold & delicious cocktails with girlfriends, meals on the roof, more visits to Long Beach, and swimming.
What are your Summer plans? Am I leaving out any obviously wonderful Summer activities?
[image: Kate Spade Blog]