How to make 2012 great
January 8, 2012 § 1 Comment
Do you make New Years Resolutions? I prefer to set goals for myself.
For the past three years, Nick and I have made a point to sit down on New Year’s Eve to think of what we want to accomplish in the coming year, then we share them with each other. This year, we decided to set a date in July to review our goals so we could see how we were doing half way through the year. Nothing’s worse than remembering a forgotten goal, but you’ve run out of time to do anything about it!
Here are my 2012 goals:
- Read 15 books
- See a whale
- Continue to practice yoga 3-4 times a week
- Perfect my headstand
- Start playing bass again
- Take more photos and bring that heavy DSLR out more
- Visit a new place with Nick
- Obtain three more Social Media clients
- File for my LLC and learn how to use it to its full potential
What will you accomplish this year?
See also: How to make 2011 great