19 Weeks + Welcome Rocco!
June 5, 2013 § 1 Comment
I’m 19 weeks pregnant today. That’s almost 5 months, you guys!
Things of note:
- It’s really interesting to see my belly button getting shallower.
- Sleeping on my side is becoming easier, thanks to my amazing pillow.
- I think I can feel Henry move sometimes, but apparently it’s going to become a lot more obvious in the next few weeks.
- My food cravings have leveled out, except ice cream always seems like a good idea. (But when did it not?)
- I have much more energy than I did in the first trimester.
- Last week while wearing this dress, I got my first offer for a seat on the subway.
Finally, a big happy welcome to Rocco Alexander Vastano, my good friend Kate and Bryan’s new son who was born late last night! Kate was such a good host, he didn’t want to come out of there.